The Online Store Is Now Open. Purchase your lessons beginning one (1) week prior to the date of your arrival.
Learn to Ski or Snowboard
Ages 13 and up.
The all-inclusive ski and snowboard packages offer adults and teens an inexpensive introduction to learning how to ski or snowboard. If you need a refresher course or even wish to advance your skill level then consider the Blue or Black packages.
These programs are available seven days a week and on holidays.
- Morning sessions begin at 10:00 am, and afternoon sessions begin at 1:00 pm. Sessions last two hours, so dress appropriately.
- The Ski School desk opens at 8:00 am. On the day of arrival, you must check in with Ski School at least one (1) hour before your scheduled lesson time. On holidays and weekends, we suggest you check in at least two (2) hours before your scheduled lesson time.
Adult Lessons ages 13 and up
|Green Package||$119||Intro to Skiing or Snowboarding, BEGINNERS ONLY. Includes one 2-Hour Group Lesson, Equipment Rental, and Beginner Area Lift Ticket (equipment & ticket good for the day). *|
|Blue Package||$159||Intermediate Refresher to Skiing or Snowboarding. Includes one 2-Hour Group Lesson, Equipment Rental, and All Area Lift Ticket (equipment & ticket good for the day).|
|Black Package||$159||For Experianced Skiers and Snowbaorders ONLY. Includes one 2-Hour Group Lesson, Equipment Rental, and All Area Lift Ticket (equipment & ticket good for the day).|
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Holiday Mondays, and Christmas Break, Adult group lessons are scheduled at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. Non0-Holiday Mondays through Thursdays; group sessions are scheduled at 1:00 pm. Students must be ready to go on the snow at their scheduled class time. Online reservations will guarantee your lesson space. Online lessons can be booked seven (7) days prior to the arrival date. Walk-ins are based on availability only!
- *If you wish to explore the rest of the mountain, then you can upgrade your lift ticket to an All Area ticket for only $34!
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to join the lesson group once it has started.
- NO REFUNDS for late arrivals or no-shows.
Book Your Lesson Online
Online reservations will guarantee your lesson space. Walk-ins are based on availability only!
The Ski School desk opens at 8:00 am. Check-in at least one hour before the start of your lesson to allow time for getting your equipment assigned, then prepare to be on the snow at the start of the lessons.
For more information, call 605-584-2165 and ask for the Ski School.