Due to very limited terrain and capacity for our initial opening, we will only be selling lift tickets and rental equipment at the Stewart Lodge.
The online store will open soon for tickets and rentals. Once open, you will be able to purchase lift tickets and rentals beginning two (2) weeks in advance.
Lift Tickets & Rentals
Due to very limited terrain and capacity for our initial opening, we will only be selling lift tickets and rental equipment at the Stewart Lodge. Online ticket and rental sales will begin when more terrain and the lower lodge are available. When the online store opens, tickets and rentals can be purchased two weeks before your arrival.
Gift Cards may be purchased in the Terry Peak Online Store. You may purchase as many cards as you want with one $5 shipping fee, which includes certified mailing to one address. If you need cards to go to different addresses, you will need to order them separately with different mailing addresses, or call us at Guest Services 605-584-2165 to order by phone.
Step by Step Instructions
By setting up your online account it will allow you to purchase your tickets, rentals and lessons online, and directly code them onto your unique RFID card.
1.) Click on the link above and create your new account -> “Login/Register” -> “Register” -> Leave the Web Code section blank. (That will be assigned automatically when you complete your purchase)
2.) Complete your information, and create your Password -> “Register”
3.) On the top menu -> “My Account” * In this window you will see “your” account information.
4.) On the top menu -> “Products” start shopping -> Add Products -> Tickets -> Rentals -> Lessons
5.) Adding products to the cart. Who’s coming? ->Assign a party member to each product -> Add each party member’s information, if you haven’t placed the order yet you won’t have a Web Code, so select “I Don’t Have A Pass” -> Assign a date to each product -> Next Screen
6.) Review your cart, you need to agree with the terms of service and click “Checkout”
* Address; Select the correct Billing Address or add one, ->
* Waivers; Here, you will sign your waiver and any of your dependents’ waivers if they are under the age of 18 ->
* Payment Information; Enter your card information, ->
* Confirm; One more chance to review your whole order and -> “Confirm”.
* You can go back and view your signed waivers and edit addresses or passwords on the “My Account” page at any time.
* The system will email any other adults instructions to sign their waivers after the sale is completed.
* The side menu can also be used to navigate through your order.