For Ages 3+
Private lessons are offered by the hour, and will provide a one-on-one learning experience.
Ages three (3) to five (5) taking private lessons can NOT add a semi-private to the lesson.
All inclusive (rentals-tickets-lesson) packages are available at the Ski School only.
For your convenience you can purchase all lesson packages plus a la cart tickets & rentals for your entire group at the Ski School. For more information complete our contact us form or call 605-584-2165.
Private Lesson Rates
|Puppie Private Ski Lessons (Ages 4-5)|
|One Hour||$65 (Includes Lessons + Lift Ticket + Ski Rental)|
Puppie private lessons are a Monday through Wednesday special based on availability at 12pm and 3pm. Call ahead to check availability. Excludes December 21, 2020 – January 3, 2021 and snowboard lessons.
Semi-Private Lesson Rate
|One Hour||Available for ages six (6) and older|
Have a Semi-Private Lesson: $65 for the first person first hour (private lesson), add up to four friends at $30 per additional person, and $30 per additional hour. Price does not include rental equipment or day ticket
- Private lessons are also offered on a first-come, first-served bases, as instructor availability is sometimes limited.
- One hour private lessons at 9am, noon or 3pm. You may also take a two-hour private lesson in a “wraparound” format, where the student gets one hour of instruction from 9-10am, and then gets the second hour from noon-1pm (with time in between to practice / ski).
- Students can practice their first hour of learning all morning, and then learn more advanced techniques during the noon hour.
- On the day of arrival, you must check in with Ski School at least one (1) hour prior to desired lesson time.
- We also offer specialized Terrain Park lesson at these bargain prices. We can focus on park safety, etiquette, features, tactics or tricks.